About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States

Name: Thuy
Age: 22 years old
Status: Married to Quang
Occupation: Student & Quang's wifey :] <3

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thoughts #2

Sitting here, currently listening to fruit's basket song on my xanga.

I don't know. I guess I understand this is how he feels, when I'm at school or out. There are too many thoughts can run through a person's mind. Sad ones, happy ones, or even .. lonely ones.

He'll be gone for a few days, but I feel like a piece of me is missing more then it already is. It reminds me of when he moved to Georgia, or when I escaped away to Vietnam for 3 weeks. Memories of how great it felt to be in contact at least with one person you love. Especially the one you love most is special.

I honestly envy many couples, who have the chance to embrace their lover, or just to see their love smile. I still have to wait. While others abuse and destory what little or any love that can be created between two human beings. I can't tell him enough, how much I love him each day. Even when we're together and spending time. I miss him dearly. I know when we'll be together in each other embrace and I'll have my head on his chest catching his fragile heartbeats. I'll still miss him. Because...
Ilovehim.












No comments:

Post a Comment