About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States

Name: Thuy
Age: 22 years old
Status: Married to Quang
Occupation: Student & Quang's wifey :] <3

Monday, May 3, 2010

"There is a time limit as to how long you can chase your dreams. But never one on how to lead them. " - Thuy Vo

I think swallowing pride is one of the biggest things I have yet to learn. Accepting the steps that I must take, seem so much more work and effort. I have moments in which I just want to throw up the white flag and say "to hell with it." I'm tired. Truly I am. I'm hating every moment I have to live through what I am right now. I don't want to regret anything, but I can't accept it either. And it's tearing me apart. I keep counseling myself, saying it will be alright. Just a year. I would be fine. But I can already see the fall outs, the usual bad things coming towards my way. It's ashame. Truly it is. The disappointment continues to claw at my heart. But I won't give up. I never had, and I never will. I completely refuse. I may have been knocked off my high horse. But that won't change. I will no longer chase after my dreams, destiny had done its placement. Now it's my turn to take my fate into my own hands and lead my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment