About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States

Name: Thuy
Age: 22 years old
Status: Married to Quang
Occupation: Student & Quang's wifey :] <3

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ceramics

Stuff I made in ceramics a while back.

Mancala board. Does anyone remember that game? I made one inspired by My neighbor Totoro and one with cherry blossoms.






I think I prefer the cherry blossom one. The rocks and everything went together really well surprisingly. The Totoro one, oh man the broad cracked when it was in the kiln. But I expected that. The board was too thin. It looks a little too plain for my taste too.

Mini Totoros were my first attempt at sculpey clay. I still have the bunches of Totoro. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like after every art piece that I do it ends up collecting dust because I have no idea what to do with them x-x.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete